MOTIONrehab is very pleased to announce that it’s abstract has been accepted for presentation at the 13th UK Stroke Forum Conference that takes place at The International Centre, Telford from the 4th – 6th December 2018.
MOTIONrehab will be showcasing the work from it’s Intensive Neurological Rehabilitation Centre in Leeds to over 1400 stroke care professionals.
The UK Stroke Forum is a coalition of over 30 organisations all committed to improving stroke care in the UK. The coalition is underwritten by the Stroke Association and the British Association of Stroke Physicians.
The event provides the opportunity for all stroke professionals and researchers to come together so they can learn from each other, share ideas and ultimately improve standards of care for stroke survivors.
The event offers delegates the opportunity to:
- gain relevant accredited professional training.
- find out the latest research and service developments.
- learn about new innovations and services in the exhibition.
- network with colleagues from across the entire care pathway.
- showcase their work by submitting an abstract for presentation at the event.
MOTIONrehab will be showcasing the work from it’s Intensive Neurological Rehabilitation Centre in Leeds to over 1400 stroke care professionals