The team at MOTIONrehab take the health and welfare of our clients and families that we work with extremely seriously. Consequently, we have been closely monitoring the situation regarding the Coronavirus outbreak and following all advice from the Government and PUBLIC HEALTH England.
Are MOTIONrehab clinics open?
The current advice is that our clinics and services can operate as normal. Therefore, unless otherwise specified all appointments will be going ahead as scheduled. If the situation changes you will be notified at the earliest opportunity.
MOTIONrehab have briefed all of our staff and reiterated our already robust infection control policy to help prevent the spread of all germs. Furthermore, we have highlighted the additional measured recommended by the Government and Public Health England to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses. We would appreciate your support in reinforcing this while in clinic and at home.
As recommended by Public Health England please follow these simple steps including:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available. This is particularly important after taking public transport
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you feel unwell, stay at home, do not attend work or school. Rearrange any appointments as necessary.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin. See catch it, bin it, kill it
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home and work environment
- If you are worried about your symptoms, please call public health 111. Do not go directly to your gp or other healthcare environment
Should I cancel an appointment?
If you or any immediate family members or carers have visited the specified areas or countries listed on the government website below in the past 14 days, or have come into contact with anyone who has visited the specified areas or countries listed in the past 14 days please follow Government recommendations. This will include cancelling your appointment and rescheduling after 14 days.
For clarification – Anyone having travelled to or from either Category 1 OR Category 2 areas (if symptomatic from CAT 2), or who have come into contact with anyone who has, will not be seen by MOTIONrehab for a period of 14 days after their return. https://www.gov.uk/government/…
We would like to thank you for your support in helping us to safeguard the health of our staff, clients and family members or clinic visitors.