MOTIONrehab is one year old today and what a year it has been!
The company has gone from strength to strength. There has been lots of highlights over the last year.
Here’s just a few:
- MOTIONrehab Hull had a completely new refurb and expanded to include four new treatment rooms, a gym and an onsite café
- MOTIONrehab York outgrew its clinic and moved Westminster Court, York Business Park
- MOTIONrehab Hull Physiotherapist , Jo Griscti was published in the Journal of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- 7 new members of staff joined the MOTIONrehab team
- In February 2018, Sarah Daniel was made Chair of the Medico-Legal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (MLACP).
- MOTIONrehab became an Multi Disciplinary Team when Phillipa Parnell (Occupational Therapist) joined the team and we are pleased to announce we will have a Speech and Language Therapist and a Clinical Neuropsychologist joining the team very soon
- MOTIONrehab partnered with Leeds University for research and data collection underway across our sites
- In May 2018, MOTIONrehab launched the UK’s first Intensive Neurological Rehabilitation Centre in Leeds augmented with Robotics and Virtual Reality attracting national and international clients who don’t want to take a step backwards back into hospital or inpatient rehabilitation.
MOTIONrehab would like to thank Ectron, Tyromotion and THERA-Trainer for all their help and support leading up to the opening of MOTIONrehab’s Intensive Rehabilitation Centre in Leeds and helping us to continue to spread the message that Intensive Rehabilitation is not just about the number of hours but what you do in those hours that count. Then there is everyone in the industry and our clients who have given MOTIONrehab such wonderful feedback and encouraged us to keep on going with the dream of making high quality intensive neurological rehabilitation available to all.
Finally, to the MOTIONrehab team themselves who’s dedication, enthusiasm and loyalty has made this all possible. The success of MOTIONrehab is a reflection of the teams hard work and dedication.