MOTIONrehab are pleased to announce that we are launching a Speech and Language Therapy Service based at our Leeds Clinic. Suzanne Brear will be joining the team later in the month offering rehabilitation for adults and children to help with:
- Facial movement and sensation
- Listening and understanding verbal language
- Reading and understanding written language
- Using verbal language
- Using written language
- Social communication e.g. making and keeping friends, adjusting communication to different settings and people.
- Cognitive Communication Disorder e.g. this can impact a person in many ways as it a label used to describe how things such as attention, memory and organisation impact on what you say and how you say it.
- Identifying the most effective ways of assisting communication such as sign, pictures, symbols and assistive technology including computer therapy.
- Accessing work
If you would like to make an appointment for an assessment with Suzanne to see how Speech and Language Therapy could help you or someone you know please feel free to contact MOTIONrehab now.
Call us now on
0800 860 0138 / 01423 608081